Monday, March 27, 2006

Waiting for Theblow.

I've had two giant disruptions in my life in the past three days. A huge hit to the baking business (although I think I have a new road to try on that front), and a huge blow at work. Now the work change could be good, consequently not a blow, but it could be terrible. New job, new location same Board. They do say a change is as good as a rest, though, so I'm waiting to see how the work thing pans out. The thing is, I am now wondering if there is any truth to the rule of three. Is there some third thing out there, poised to distrupt my life in some huge way? Or are these things happening to speed up my eventual move to BC? Or are they happening because change is a part of living?

1 comment:

Jason Doan said...

Sorry to hear you're having a bad week, must be the universe's way of balancing out the fact that I had a way better than usual week. Working at a different location can't be all that bad right? No more BFS wandering into your office, and such.