Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Its all about me, me and me. Mainly. Sort of.

I'd love to be able to say that eveything I post has a double meaning, deciperable by the cognoscenti only, but sadly such is not the case. If you're in here, you'll be mentioned by name, perhaps along the lines of " My friend MayBis a social worker who should be a forensic scientist, and she is the proud owner of a chapstick eating underwear stealing dog". See? I mean, she might have guessed that I was referring to her if I hadn't mentioned her name- although there are many chapstick eating underwear stealing dogs in this city, so she couldn't t be sure. But now she can be. I would have enjoyed writing about games night people, but my in-my-head nicknames are not terrible clever ergo not terribly hard to figure out. Except maybe ickythickears. So relax - the eagle doesn't fly at midnight.

1 comment:

Jason Doan said...

"Except maybe ickythickears"

...{checks ears}...I think mine are of appropriate thickness...