Thursday, February 08, 2007

Blonde vs. Brunette

I was driving along with a friend, a female friend (doesn’t that sound like the next line should be “re, a drop of golden sun”?) this morning when the conversation took an unusual turn:

Me: Wow. Nice sky.
Her: where?
Me: Where?
Her: Where is he?
Me: Where is who?
Her: The guy. You said there was a guy.
Me: No, I didn’t I sai
Her (interrupting): yes, you did.
Me: what I said was Nice Sky
Her: That’s what I said you said. So where is he?
Me: NICE…SKY….ABOVE US. The SKY. BIG BLUE THING WITH PINK CLOUDS. NICE SKY.
Her: Now you’re just being rude.
Me: And you’re just being blonde.

2 comments:

Jason Doan said...

Welcome to my life...Not a week goes by where my blonde wife and I don't have a similar conversation.

Bronwyn said...

She might have been deaf instead of dumb. It could happen. I mean, who didn't think that song was "Excuse me while I kiss this guy"??