Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Intervention may be required.

Remember how I hated making that marmalade? I do. At least I think I do, but I must have forgotten some of the cost and tediousness of it all because yesterday in Sobeys I was walking in the fruit aisle and when I went past the oranges and saw the blood oranges my first thought was “oooh, now that would make a pretty – and pretty tasty – marmalade”!

What is wrong with me? I hated all the work making the lemon marmalade and given that I still don’t like marmalade with the membranes in, I’d still have to do all the same time-consuming work that I did for the lemon.

If some crazy mood strikes me or I lose my mind and make blood orange marmalade I’ll let you know. Because selling some at least helps make up for the cost of the fruit.

1 comment:

The Blog Fodder said...

You can't stop making marmalade. make it the easier way but make marmalade but Sept so I can buy some.