Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Bestest thing

I was in line at Dairy Queen, getting a milkshake for my girl (yeah, I know, not on the list of things we’re supposed to have. But it was getting-the-braces-on day, and she was on a liquids only diet. Surely there are occasions to break out of the ususal, yes?), and there were two teenage girls in line behind me, chatting the usual inane teenage girl chat.

Mostly usual, because they did say one thing that made me laugh out loud it was so stupid. Something that even my own teenage Chatty Kathy would have found amusing.

Girl # 1: So you know what would be so so interesting?
Girl# 2; What? TELL ME.
Girl # 1: If we like chose exactly the same thing to eat.

I sincerely hope that she has more stuff going on in her little life because if that is the most interesting thing that can happen to her she’s in for the most boring life ever.

1 comment:

Bronwyn said...

Like, OMG!