Thursday, February 19, 2009

Vacationland

I was mainly without access to a computer (yes, they had one, but it was a Mac and clearly knew somehow that I was a PC user and blocked me at every turn) whislt I was away to I'm going to post things bit by bit. Or all at once, kinda depends on how things go!

First, update on hollow boy: he was pretty accurate on the milk amount. I left him with 10.5 litres, and came back to 1.5 remaining. A bit off on the juice - the carton was half full. He did eat everything else with the exception of a couple of pizza pockets and two burritos. I'm guessing that's because he apparently ate supper at his dads the whole time. Oh, and there was still some cereal left. Other than that, yes, he managed to eat/drink it all. And still remains skinny as a rake! He enjoyed his date with an older - and engaged - woman, and he DEFINITELY enjoyed having time in the house without all the chattering and early morning happiness that he has to deal with when the girl and I are home.

I myself missed him and the girl terribly. The puppies not so much. My sister and brother-in-law never need me to let them outside. Very relaxing.

No comments: