Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Hollow Boy

This is a list of what my house/dog sitting son has asked for (very nicely, by the by) in order to last for the six days I'm gone. Actually five, the first day is the day I leave, so he's covered for that:
Deli sandwiches, four to six
12 pack of mini-pizzas
6 chocolate chip bagels
Bananas, and a new jar of Nutella
Loaf of bread, home made squishy white if possible.
Cheese
12 Pack of Burritos
10 bucks for a Mondo Burrito at the local Mexican fast food place
3 dozen (or whatever one batch makes) chocolate chip cookies, preferably malted chocolate, but whatever I feel like doing
Large box of Vector cereal
1 Bag Bits and Bites
8 litres (!) milk
2 litres orange juice
6 pack of coke
Supper out once with a friend of mine
Permission to order pizza using a Christmas gift certificate

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

6 days? With a list like that, you'd expect a MONTH!

The Blog Fodder said...

My Number One Son would understand perfectly. Seems like a reasonable list of all the food groups in balanced amounts.

Bronwyn said...

Do you ever feed him?

crazybarefeet said...

Yes, I feed him. ALL THE TIME. I eat like a bird compared to him...and yet I'm a whale with a stick insect for a son. NOT FAIR.

crazybarefeet said...

Yes, I feed him. ALL THE TIME. I eat like a bird compared to him...and yet I'm a whale with a stick insect for a son. NOT FAIR.