Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Because I LIKE to

I'm going away on vacation. Feel free to try to rob the house, just keep in mind that of the people and pets still home one of them would love to tear you limb from limb and given the strength of her jaw (yes, part pit bull) you might want to pass on that. Apart from which, what would you really get? A TV with white lines on the screen all the time? An antique computer?

And here's the other thing: when I am on vacation, I like getting things to bring back for people at home. Why? Is it because I want y'all to have to bring me something? NO!! It is because that is part of the fun of being away. Even if all I'm bringing back is ham flavoured potato chips for Dennis. So lighten up and let me have my fun.

1 comment:

The Blog Fodder said...

In your first paragraph, you were referring to M?