Thursday, August 14, 2008

Where's the Cow?

I went to the store yesterday, for milk. Sadly, I went in the midst of a terrible sugar craving. I came home with:
Buns
Snowballs (the Scottish marshmallow kind, not the snowy throwing kind)
Unfiltered Apple Juice
Maple Toffee (on sale!)
Two packages of Durum Semolina
Butter
Rice Crispy treats, chocolate/caramel
Dog chews
Rice Crispy treats, strawberry
Key Limes. For a key lime pie.
Frosted mini-wheats
Superfine sugar
BBQ Sauce
Chicken
Chocolate Chips

Yes, for those who were paying attention there is one thing missing on the list. Idiot. I'm an idiot. And yet the other day talking about a new discovery in England in Shoreditch I said "hey, that's in that bell song". What? "ya, you know "oranges and lemons say the bells of St. Clements? There's a pair that says 'when will you pay be say the bells of Old Bailey? When I grow rich say the bells of Shoreditch'".

Yep, I can remember a nursury rhyme that I probably last heard in elementary school but I can't remember to BRING HOME THE DAMN MILK.

No comments: