Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Umm, is it just me?

We did a lot of fine dining over the wedding trip - and I didn't have to pay for any of it! Apparently, tradition dictates that parents of the groom pay for the rehearsal supper. I believe our rehearsal supper was "so...anyone feel like pizza?", my sister's was far classier. Classy, I guess, as classier implies that there was a modicum of class in the pizza supper. Anyway...

We had another supper, at yet another fine dining establishment and there I was, reading the menu, not a wanton thought on my mind when I came to "Pork Duo" and "Salmon Three Ways" and they both struck me as things more likely to be found in the Kama Sutra. So are they, or is it just me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.