Thursday, December 07, 2006

Not enough sex in Saskatchewan for lack of TIME?

I don't buy the Leader Post. Sorry, I just don't. I get my news online, thank you very much. I never did like the Post and I happen to like the world view one gets reading the BBC web site every morning. Nevertheless, I do sometimes read the Post if it is in the coffee room and I've read every single other option.

Yesterday I read that the people in Saskatchewan are having less sex than they used to, and less than their neighbours. Apparently, people are TOO BUSY to have it as much as they want to. Too busy? Honey, I can think of a hundred things worth putting off because time is short before that would make it to the list: vacuuming, dusting, laundry, dishes, ironing, shoveling the driveway, letter writing, getting rid of a thousand pieces of spam mail...LOTS. No sex because you've got no partner...ok. You're deathly ill...also understandable. In traction in the hospital - yup, we get that. But TIME? What is wrong with you people?

No comments: