Saturday, December 30, 2006

Naked Man Not Included

We do a lot of "what did you get" in my family at Christmas time. Not because we attach a lot of importance to things, but because we really like it when someone gets/gives the perfect gift. I got some truly great stuff this year - my friends and family obviously know me well. I still remember the year that I got pjs, a comforter, an electric blanket a body pillow and a fleece nightgown. Apparaently I spend a lot of time sleeping!

This year, there was a perfect gift - one of many - that I neither gave nor got. A friend of mine got this bath thing. It is like a table that goes over your bath. I had pictured one in my head as I've always wanted to try playing crib in the bath. OK, not always. I wasn't born wanting that. Anyway...

This thing had a sort of easel thing for a book, a wine glass holder and a sculpted candlestick. How cool is that? I'd love that. All it needed was...oh wait, if you've read the title, you know what was missing. Although I suspect Peter would have been very upset indeed if he'd been given a naked man to go with it.

2 comments:

Jason Doan said...

I suppose I need to make it my new year's resolution to find you a man. If your fantasies about naked men and bathtubs involve cribbage, you've clearly been single for too long.

crazybarefeet said...

This was based on the assumption that you could could have sex and cribbage. Consecutively, not concurrently.