Monday, April 02, 2007

It's a Brand New Year

Beginning of April and the work year starts anew: new sick leave, new vacation leave (which I accidentally wrote down on my work schedule as vocation leave), new pay. Whenever that happens to appear, that is. I had thought the second pay cheque in April but methinks that was a bit of wishful thinking. First pay in May? We'll see. Although if the fridge dies altogether I won't be able to wait for the back pay, I'll have to go to plan B which involves banks and Mayb driving a getaway car.

This was also going to be the first morning that kids came for a morning walk with me. M. did, and I was quite pleased with her. She hasn't been happy over the new get fit regime food wise, but the exercise part seems to be working. Still, I didn't expect her to get up in time this morning, but she did. Dogs and mom were thrilled. And A, you ask? I did turn his light on and ask if he was planning on coming for a walk. He said "urgh". I translated that to "thought I would last night but I really hate getting up in the morning go away and leave me in peace". So we went without him. But we went!

No comments: