Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Easy Come, Easy Go

We have officially been told how they’re working out the pay stuff for the new contract. The first pay cheque in May will have the retroactive deductions for the CPP back to October 1st. But we won’t see the retroactive back pay itself until the second pay cheque in May. Why? I don’t know, they don’t say. Maybe because the signing bonus is on the first cheque, so we won’t mind the extra money going off then, and then the extra money in the second cheque will seem better? All I know is I have two dead and one dying appliances waiting on this to go down. (I love spell check. It was insisting that what I REALLY wanted to say there was “all I know am I have”.) And maybe paying for some plumbing, because I have almost given up on one project for sheer lack of muscle. Almost, but not quite. Never give in, never surrender!

1 comment:

Jason Doan said...

To what kind of problem do you need muscle applied?