Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I Most Certainly Have Not!

Yesterday when I got home from treading I started to make supper, and was met with the following from my son: “Mom, you’ve done three ways before, how do I go about setting one up?” As I stood there, mouth agape thinking… well, let’s leave it at thinking, he – puzzlement on his face – said “mom? I’m on the phone with D. How do we make it so that we can both talk to A about going to the Matrix tonight?” Oh. Oh yeah. Calling. Three way calling. It’s in the phone book. Right.

The three of them went to the Matrix after supper and I picked them up when they were done. The night was capped off for me when, driving home, one of them said “A., your mom is such a guy”. Sigh. At least I know that it was meant as a compliment. Hope he improves his observational abilities when he starts dating!

1 comment:

Bronwyn said...

I always suspected you were a swinger.