Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I don't have time to kick your ass and I'd just as soon shoot you anyway.

Things in my life have been somewhat stressful as of late. I'm sure that's no surprise, given some of the recent posts.

After a Walmart-face* sort of a morning, things have calmed down. Hooray for meditation and the willingness to make things as plan as possible to irritating bank people. Does this mean I threatened a bank person? Why yes, yes it does.

*What is Walmart-face? It's this: when you are SO ANGRY that as you stride through Walmart on a Saturday the waves of shoppers part before you like the Red Sea. My co-workers kept themselves to themselves as I went from office to copier to office to fax and back, several times. I am upset so infrequently that they knew that whatever it was it would be best to leave me alone. Which was a good call. I had the energy but not the time this morning to kick ass, so I would have been obliged to shoot and move on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm loving your blog!

Feel free to check out mine:

http://www.theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com/