Monday, January 18, 2010

And you thought quitting smoking was bad.

I have changed the way I eat. Not because it is the new year but because
a) the Wii has been repaired and returned and I am NOT going to exercise just so I can keep eating whatever I want. I'm going to exercise to get in shape. Also,
b) I am going to a wedding in the summer and my home town in the spring. I am NOT going to be looked at with pity at the latter and I WILL be able to dance as much as I want without collapsing. Not to mention I would like to wear something other than a caftan.

Anyway - I know from working overseas that it takes me about a week to adjust to a different diet. So for a week I've been mean and snarly and fairly tired. I just wanted to let you know that I have adjusted - plus or moin - to the new regime and you are safe to talk to me. Actually, you would have been safe whislt I was adjusting too, I was too tired to act out on the general crankiness.

That is the end of announcements, you may return to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments: