Friday, October 13, 2006

And here I thought I didn't need it.

Our home computer has some serious emotional issues. Every time you try to talk to it, it freezes. If the kids want to play a game on it, it freezes. It is just an unhappy frozen expensive dust collector. HOWEVER... it is still under warranty. So we took the tower back to PC Place. Please let it not be a virus - warranties don't cover virus and software problems.

The real thing is, I would have said that I didn't use the computer much. I would be wrong. I can't tell you how many times I've stopped to turn it on, only to stand there wondering what it was I was planning on doing. I want it back!

I have my seemingly weekly dentist appointment today. This one, though, I'm happy about. I lost a tooth once (no, not in a fight. Say you didn't think it was a fight), and I just found out that the dental plan here will cover 100% - or at least close to 100% -of the replacement (which, I have to admit, it one of the good things about this sucky job). So I won't have a trailer trash smile for my sister's wedding!

The only remaining question is do I go home after, as it is my EDO today, or come back to work and bank some time for some future emergency? Because I run in to sudden emergencies all the time. Or so it seems.

No comments: