Tuesday, March 10, 2009

All growed up

I was going to make a post about my upcoming grown-up weekend, but I just realized that the song currently playing on my ipod is "A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes". Yup, from the original Disney Cinderella soundtrack. So I may be fooling myself that I am a grown-up. On the other hand, gravity and I can certainly prove that I am aging appropriately.

Anyway...I am going out on Saturday. Without my kids, even! Not that they weren't asked, I'm just not bringing them. I might wear my hair down (but with a hairband or something, let's not be crazy) although I did try that today at the office and only lasted an hour, but still it could happen. I may even wear lipstick. I'd have to buy some, of course, but I may do just exactly that. Stranger things have happened.

No comments: