Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Naked Fan

For a blog entitled sex and the hamlet, there is an awful lot of nudity and a total absence of sex. Which is how it is going to be, I'm afraid. There are things one just does not discuss in public.

Nudity, though - given the ridiculous temperatures we're suffering from, there is going to have to be a lot of discussions on the topic of nakedidity.

As a side note, now that I've mentioned the heat, I am yet again wishing that the dress code for a day at the office was undies and a big T-shirt. I would even agree with the addition of socks, once the snow starts to fly. But I digress. My apologies.

I just wanted to tell you that no matter how quickly you go from hot shower to lying on the bed with a fan running on high, you still can't fall asleep before your body figures 0ut that the feeling of coolness was just an illusion.

1 comment:

Bronwyn said...

A friend told me this trick today - take a large beach towel and put it in the tub - run extra cold water over it. Ring it out to damp and sleep with it as a blanket. When it gets hot from your body heat, lift and flap for a few moments and it will cool down. Nifty eh?