Thursday, March 29, 2007

L'aventure de toilette

There was a guy in the ladies room on the main floor today so I went to the second floor ladies. I was apparently the first of several women wanting to use the facilities, because once I was in the stall the outside door opened and two women walked in talking. One of them then said “Full! But I have to go so I suppose I’ll wait”.

Suppose? Is there a possibility that she’ll go where she stands, so to speak?

Just as I’m thinking that perhaps the second floor populated with diaper-wearing fetishishts, whoever is in the first stall says:

“Well who is in that one? I don’t recognize the shoes”. (This would make complete sense if I had been wearing the tri-colour shoes with the juggling frog on the toes, but I wasn’t) . What? Who remembers the footwear of EVERY WOMAN THEY WORK WITH? Crazy people, that’s who. Next time I’ll wait for the guy to leave out bathroom.

3 comments:

Bronwyn said...

I could recognize the shoes of everyone I work with. If I didn't know the shoe for sure, I would know the style. Does that make me crazy?

crazybarefeet said...

Yes, it does.

Bronwyn said...

I think you're both biased. And you think like men. Yes, I'm looking at you crazybarefeet,