Tuesday, September 12, 2006

But I NEED those!

If you’re craving something you can’t have, you should replace it with something that makes you happy that you can have. That’s my belief for the day. So if you’re in the mall and you really want licorice, or chocolate, but can’t have it, get something else. Like lingerie. Because if you don’t have aqua coloured underwear, or peach, you should buy some, right? Or if, Maybe, you have seventeen tank tops, you should really buy three more and make it twenty. Doesn’t that make sense? Not that I’m trying to talk anyone out of having more tank tops than the Tanks ‘r Us warehouse (where you can get not only tank tops, but the French LeClerc and the Japanese T-90), I’m just saying twenty is a nice even number.

3 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Stop mocking the number of tank tops I own!! They are versatile and I wear them all. So ha!

Anonymous said...

I own 0 tank tops...should I go out and buy 20? I doubt I would look good in a tank top...or lingerie for that matter.

crazybarefeet said...

Not in the way THEY mean!