Monday, July 17, 2006

Baggin' it

I was driving past Vic park today, and there was a guy on the sidewalk, peeing. Into a bag. Now on one hand, eewww, peeing in public. On the other, I kinda want to commend him for peeing in a bag, and not onto people, or the street. On yet another hand (I could have three hands, it could happen), it was a Safeway-esque bag, so if my experience (with the BAGS, not peeing in public. Idiots) is at all common, the pee will be in the street soon anyway, because there is always at least one hole in every bag. Not a problem if you're putting gorceries in the bag, big problem if you're peeing in it.

6 comments:

Bronwyn said...

That is the most disturbing picture. Thanks for putting that image into my brain. GROSS.

Jason Doan said...

Can I hang out with you some day? I never see any crazy shit when I'm driving around town but you seem to run into weird things all the time.

Bronwyn said...

I think the phrase is: It takes one to know one.

crazybarefeet said...

Are you guys MOCKING me behind my blog?

Jason Doan said...

may-b was, I'm actually interesed in the Theatre of the Absurd that seems to be your daily life.

Bronwyn said...

Yeah, I totally was. But, it was in front of your blog, not really behind your back.