Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Whack Job!

Here's a thing to try - it's called a Google Whack:
Google something, and keep changing it until you get just ONE result. Not no results, that would be easy. One single result. Not as easy as one may think, but fun. Fun in a kind of a "Lord is my office job ever boring" kind of a way.

And if you're kind and thoughtful, and interested in filling in some of my down time with stuff to read, you'll comment with whatever you came up with for your Google Whack.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did it! I started entering family names, and I was getting either no entries or several. I saw my grandmother's married name after her second marriage, then Googled that, and sure enough, that was the only entry.

crazybarefeet said...

I got one too: tattoed marmet. Imagine my astonishment to discover that "prophetic tennis monkey" gets lots of hits! And that was one of my more reasonable tries.

Jason Doan said...

The search string "I love ickythickears staring at me" only has one result.

crazybarefeet said...

I'm going to have to kill you, JD. Of all the evil things to google!