Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Bron and a Sandwich

I wasn't going to start a blog, ever. I figured people would know it was me (there must be a fairly limited pool of people who have vacuum cleaners catch on fire on a regular basis), and consequently I wouldn't write what I wanted, defeating the whole purpose. HOWEVER...Ms. B has a blog, as do her sisters. She said I should start one, and a sandwich experience worked in her favour. I mean, I can hardly whinge about a non-egg egg salad sandwich to my co-workers. They already think I'm a nut bar, which confirm it. But I have to deal with it somewhere, so why not the internet?

Sandwich story: I went to the place downstairs and ordered an egg salad sandwich. Which ended up consisting of bread, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, celery and a small dusting of shredded egg white. Yes, it was cooked egg white. Duh! Does this = egg salad in your universe? This even tops the caesar salad I had that was iceberg lettuce with no garlic or croutons. (I told the small town restaurant waitress that perhaps I had been given the house salad by mistake, but no, apparently they don't put garlic in their caesar salad. Sigh. Not really a caesar, then, is it?

1 comment:

Bronwyn said...

Hey girl! Good to see you here. I knew you would break down someday.