Monday, November 17, 2008

But not upside down.

Ah, Monday mornings. I don't mind them, actually. I tend to find Friday mornings harder - I've been at work all week and I just want to be at home. Mondays I'm rested and ready for the day.

Today, though, I was not as ready as I had thought. I got into the elevator with someone from the third floor who said- smiling, so I didn't have to hit him or anything - "rough morning?"

I asked what he meant (after a quick check in case I'd forgotten to put pants on, or shoes or something).

"Your sweater is on back to front. And....I think maybe inside out?"

Yeah, embarassing, but it was pretty funny. So I laughed, and so did he. Maybe not such a bad start after all; how bad a day can it be if you're laughing before you even get to your desk?

1 comment:

The Blog Fodder said...

With your sweater on backwards, people might have thought you were disguised as a Bactrian camel.