Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Lastest in Word in Dieting

There I am in Safeway, safely doing Safeway type things when I turn the corner and end up next to two women who could easily be part of the cast of the Hills by the way their dressed and coiffed.

Both thin (duh!), but one thin to the point of gaunt. Yes, I'm overweight, but that doesn't mean I don't know when someone is TOO thin. Anyway...her friend turns to her and says "how did you get so thin?". Now, I'm kinda curious. I mean, maybe it is something I can do and then stop before you can see the knobs of my spine. Her answer?

"I only eat when I'm drunk".

Oh. Never mind then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, this plan seems like it ought to work; since you never (?) get drunk, you'll need to fast until you decide to call the whole thing off. You should lose a lot of weight very quickly (and painfully)!

crazybarefeet said...

There is always the smoke yourself thin plan, too. Except I don't smoke, either. Drat!